Thank you

Thank you to everyone who helped us meet in our practice Zoom session.  It was so great to see so many of you.  Thank you Justin, Elena, Sophie, Piper, Katherine, Landon, Vera, Edward, Brady, May, Estella, Javey, And Van.  Thanks for sharing your pets and your accomplishments.  Thank you for sharing what your are grateful for.  I am so grateful to all of you. Thank for taking the time.  Be in the lookout for our next Zoom session on Monday from 10:00 to 10:30.  Have a great weekend!

7 thoughts on “Thank you

• Hi Anna,
      We’re sorry too, but totally understand. I didn’t give you very much time to plan. I’m trying to learn how to use the program. It seemed easy the first time, but pretty chaotic the second time. Hopefully I will have worked the glitches out for Monday. We hope to see you then. It’s okay if you can’t make it, we’ll try to meet two or three times a week so something will work for everyone sometime.
      Thank you for all you hard work. Have a great weekend.
      ☀️Mrs. Eaves

• It was nice to see each other. I liked it too. I think small groups would be good too. I think I’ll try to give that a try too. Maybe we could do book clubs like that.
      🙌🏻 Mrs. Eaves

• Yay! I’m glad. I didn’t give you very much notice last time. I’ll try to make sure you know far enough in advance from now on.
      Happy Weekend!
      ☀️ Mrs. Eaves