Looking forward to our persuasive writing unit, we’ve begun to think about the four seasons. We’ve begun to explore the pros and cons of each. Eventually we’ll be selecting one season and trying to convince you that it is the absolute best season of all.
To help us prepare for this project we tried to choose something from this prompt list. It was harder than we expected. Read the student blogs to see which prompts were chosen and what each blogger had to say.
We’re getting better at typing, scanning and illustrating our blogs with each week of practice!
Which season do you enjoy most of all – winter, spring, summer or fall? Write that season in the blanks below and select a prompt to blog about. Enjoy!
- What is your favorite outdoor _________ activity and why?
- Describe your ideal __________ day from start to finish.Add in as much detail and description as you can.
- Describe __________ using each of your five senses.What does __________ look like? Sound like? Taste like? Feel like? Smell like?
- What is your favorite __________ treat? What makes it so delicious?
- Write a poem describing the way __________ makes you feel?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world this __________, where would
you want to go? Why? What would you do there?