Today your children went into the computer lab with these ideas in mind. Most of them were able to complete a post – some may need a bit more time on Thursday to complete their’s. See which prompt your child found inspiring. Please leave a comment after you do.
- Write about your role model or someone you admire.What makes them special?
- Create and A to Z of yourself or one of your interests. (For example you could create an A to Z about Soccer or an A to Z of Favorite Book Characters)
- Write about animals. You could tell about your favorite pet or wild animal. Perhaps you could write about what animals mean to you or how we can better look after animal.
- If you have three wishes, what would they be?
- Choose one of the glass figure to write about – share information about it, feature it in a story, create a poem…
…be creative and blog on!
Several of the children have been asking if they can blog at home. Yes, they can if they have access to a computer. Thank you for all you do to support learning.
This week has been about reading, making books and writing, writing, writing. The classroom has been full of creative energy.