🍩🍬Wednesday Math🍫🍭

Here are some sweet problems to solve.

Van bought 4 candy bars.  They each cost $1.23.  How much money did Van spend altogether?

Anna’s mom sent her to the candy store with 29 party bags.  She asked Anna to fill each party bag with 15 pieces of candy.  How many pieces of candy will Anna buy at the candy store?

Mrs. Douglas keeps 37 jars behind the counter at the candy store.  Each jar contains 286 pieces of candy.  How many pieces of candy does Mrs. Douglas have behind the counter altogether?

Landin, Estella and May went to the candy story.  They each bought 2 boxes of Swedish fish.  Each box had 34 candy fish inside.  How many Swedish fish did the girls have altogether?

Brady, Edward, Holden, Vera and Sophie were treated to a milk shake one hot day in July.  Each milk shake cost $2.98.  How much did the milk shakes cost in all?

Maybe you could write your own sweet problem for us to solve.  Leave it in a comment below

7 thoughts on “🍩🍬Wednesday Math🍫🍭

1. Hi its May (May Mitchell) sorry i never wrote to you in the summer i got super busy. But now i am in forth grade! I am MUCH better at spelling now and i LOVE reading. Remeber that book the Saquach Eskape well i have read book 2 ,3 ,4 and now i am on book 5! I have Miss Donohoe. And i have only 4 girls in my class not includeing me. I think about 3e all the time and how fun it was. I don’t play Roblox as much now. And i sent my Christmas card to you idk if you got it yet. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, May

• 💕Hi May! I am so glad to find you here. I’m glad 4th grade is going well – congratulations on your hard work to feel more sure of and proud of your spelling! I’m sorry to hear there are only 4 girls in your class. I’m guessing some families decided to keep your classmates home until things are more certain. 📚 I am also glad to hear you are reading the Imaginary Veterinary series. I liked learning more about the characters as I kept reading. I like the surprises at the end. I think you might like The Sisters Grimm series by Michael Buckley. I’ve been reading it again with some of the 5th graders in my daughter’s class. ☃️I will be looking for your Christmas card. 🎄 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! 💗 much love, Mrs. Eaves❄️

• I hope you enjoy it. I thought it was fun and important. I think you’ll like the main character – if I remember correctly, you share many of the same traits.
      📚Mrs. Eaves