✏️Friday Quick Writes📝

I was thinking about what it means to feel confident.  When I’m feeling confident, I’m usually happy and better able to help others.  I think helping and happiness, caring and kindness can lead to empathy and understanding.  That is important to me.

I went in search of some writing prompts that might help us explore those ideas.  Here are a few that spoke to me ~ but I’ve included the whole list.  I’d love to read what you write.  😎💗🌱💐📝

What does it mean to have confidence?  How do you think confidence relates to happiness?

Make a list of ten things you’re good at doing.  How do these things make you unique?

What is your greatest talent?  How do you share it with others?

Write down five things that define who you are, listing them as “I am ____” statements.  Take a few minutes to think about each one.  Which quality feels best?

Write about a person you admire.  What qualities do you have in common with this person?

Write a poem that describes the feeling of confidence. 

Have a great time writing.  Share your ideas with the world!✏️

2 thoughts on “✏️Friday Quick Writes📝

1. Mrs. Eaves,

I had a lot of fun writing this morning. It is only 9:41. It was really, really fun!

❣️
    Justin

• Hi Justin,
      I’m glad you had fun writing – in a minute I’ll go to your blog to see if you shared there. I hope so.
      Thanks for being awesome!
      😎Mrs. Eaves