This week we’ve been reading and thinking about seasons. We’re excited about snow and wish for more. Here are our “snowy” blog posts …
- What is your favorite part of winter and why?
- Write instructions for how to make a snowman for a kid who has never, EVER seen snow before.
- Search your mind for you best winter vacation memory and write about it.
- Write about interviewing a polar bear or a group of penguins or an arctic fox. What did you discuss? What questions did you ask and what were the answers.
- If I were a snowman…? Write a story about your experiences being a snowman for a day.
- Write a poem about snow, cold, winter, snowflakes and/or ice.
Most of the class was able to complete a post this week. They had fun writing about snow.